Saturday 30 September 2023

Social model of dyslexia together with social enterprise, a positive, inclusive and innovative way forward for the dyslexic community

 

Living in a neuro diverse Universe

Hello all, hope life is treating you well

A 2016 Vlog from Steve McCue at Dyslexia Pathways CIC. I talk about my social enterprise Dyslexia Pathways CIC and our Unique Dyslexic Campaign.

Unique Dyslexia focusses on the creative, while Dyslexia Pathways CIC on the academic. Unique Dyslexic Get Creative was our way to raise awareness of dyslexia positive.

I discuss our social model of dyslexia together with social enterprise and what it brings to the dyslexic table. Please watch the video below. Just click on the link.


Many thanks for watching. Please feel free to leave any comments or ask me a question. Maybe subscribe and join our unique dyslexic clan.

#PeaceLoveGrooveyness from me

Steve #UniqueDyslexic Mccue




No comments:

Post a Comment