Sunday 24 September 2023

I bawled my eyes out, twice lol

Me as a wee bairn, not sure when or where, probably Scotland 1959 / 60

Hello all, hope you are all doing well out there

When I was very young. Maybe 1 or 2 years old. I was pretty seriously ill and ended up in hospital for a year or so. Originally went in for Scarlet Fever. It nearly killed me apparently. I bawled my eyes out being left there.

After I got over Scarlet Fever I got a serious throat infection, probably strep throat. Ice cream was the only thing I could eat for ages lol. I guess that explains my addiction to icec ream and all things sweet, CHOCOLATE!

Finally, for some reason, I got a bone growing from my bum. Got some techy medical name. But I had to get in removed. I can still feel the scar today. Never seen the scar though.

I will get Anne to take a photo when I get up the courage to ask her. Feels kind'a big though lol. I again bawled my eye out being taken home. Kid, so difficult to keep happy lol.

Did you have any serious illness as a wee bairn?

So its, #PeaceLoveGrooveyness

from me

Steve #UniqueDyslexic McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment