Monday 3 August 2020

Dyslexic Kickstarter for Unique Dyslexic Eye

Unique Dyslexic Eye


His blog followers and readers
Scenius is a group of creative individuals who make up an ‘ecology of talent’. 
There are many dyslexic geniuses out there but many never realize that genius. But it is out there because we know 35% of entrepreneurs. If we are ever going to change how society sees dyslexia we must come together and develop our creative dyslexic scenius to do it.  

Here is a link to my latest dyslexia podcast:

https://stevemccue.podbean.com/e/dyslexic-scenius-the-genius-of-the-dyslexic-community/
In other news I have decided to set up a Kickstarter to see if i can attract funding for Unique Dyslexic Eye podcasting and broadcasting. I completed the application yesterday. I am just waiting to see if Kickstarter will accept it.

I am basically seeking funding to pay for hardware and software for podcasting and broadcasting as well as for developing the idea further into a and online community to tackle isolation for dyslexic and neuro diverse communities during this corona.

Further news on this my proposal has been accepted by Kickstarter. I will be launching in a few days and here is the link to my page.

https://kickstarter.com/projects/stevedyslexicmccue/unique-dyslexic-eye-podcasting-broadcasting

Its an irony that many dyslexics and individuals from other neuro diverse community experienced isolation before corona reared its ugly head.


#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all.......please leave a like or join our community and or share my podcasts

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment