Tuesday 4 October 2011

Have not been to well the last few days with a temperature and coughing all night, not sleeping. So I got up early 5am, AGAIN!, and sorted out my mail and new students I have to contact to arrange appointments to see for dyslexia support.

Yesterday I decided not to take the counselling course. Purely for financial reasons. There will be other courses and I have added money for a training budget to one of the funding applications I recently sent in.

In times like these its difficult for a lot of people especially for disabled people the elderly and people from other vulnerable communities. Difficult to find money heat their homes, feed their kids, to find employment and maintain their dignity. This puts not getting on this course into context. There will be other courses and other oppertunities in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment