Saturday 22 October 2011

Thoughts

I am waiting for some feedback about the three funding applications I made a few weeks ago. If I can get one I will be happy. Just a smallest which was for less than £500 would help pay for different clour printing paper and resources to provide dyslexia friendly learning materials etc.

I am still looking into the crowd funding idea as a means to gain funding for my new phone app. Dyslexia Pathways really needs some assistance with looking for funding. Every funding bid requires so much form filling and work. Its not that I cannot do this myself I have made many successful funding bids including to the Learning and Skills Council. For example I made a successful finding bid of £50.000 for one of my projects in 2003. It just takes me such a long time to cpomplete them. I think 99% of funding opportunites are just so dyslexia and disability unfriendly because of ther complexity.

No comments:

Post a Comment