Thursday 22 November 2012

Feedback from students who used our services at Dyslexia Pathways


What people who used our services said about us:

 

Sarah said:

“I had one to one support with Steve from Dyslexia Pathways who was great. We worked on different techniques together such as how to effectively read and way to develop my memory skills. This time last year I was in a mess due to stress and anxiety due to dyslexia and coping with university life. I didn’t feel able to cope. I know now that I have the ability to excel in university.”

 
Colin said:

"The support and guidance that Steve from Dyslexia Pathways has provided has allowed me to focus my attention on strategies that enable me to overcome my dyslexia using my personal strengths."

Margaret said:

"The dyslexia support that Steve from Dyslexia Pathways gave me increased my confidence in my own abilities and enhanced my self esteem"

Emma said:

"For the first time ever I completed a piece of work with time to spare. This was because I was taught how to structure my time more effectively."

Gary Said:

"Last year before I started working with Steve from Dyslexia Pathways I failed my course and exams. This meant I had to take my first year at university again.  After receiving support from Steve  I managed to pass my exam and course work and move into my second year."

No comments:

Post a Comment