Friday 30 November 2012

Onwards and upwards

If you have a blog that nobody reads is that equivalent to talking to yourself?

;-)))))

Well after 9 weeks of hard work that day I have been waiting for has arrived.......yep its pay day lol. Well I hope its pay day because I have no idea if the monies I am owed for the work I have done has been actually paid into my bank account. Still fingers crossed that there are no hitches. 

This working for yourself lark is very famine or feast.....I either have more work than I can cope with or no work at all. For example I have had 10 very busy weeks to contend with but after next week I will have no paid work for about three weeks. Still it gives me a chance to recharge my batteries and develop other ideas and look for other funding opportunities. Today I am meeting with someone regarding a dyslexic community project based around culture / dyslexic culture. If I can make a good pitch and win the funding it could lead to developing new sources of income.

Onwards and upwards so they say pmsl

No comments:

Post a Comment