Saturday 15 February 2014

previous music project

 
 
 
 
 
Way way back in 2002 or 2003 I used to be one of the moderators on the official Genesis web site. A thread popped up lamenting the state of the music scene at that time. It became quite a long thread and it gave me an idea.
 
 
An idea which became the IDEAS Project. The basic idea was to get musicians to send me tracks they had written and recorded and I would put them together on a CD. I got a great artist, Rachel Tabor from Canada I think, to design and create the cover art.
 
You can see the cover art here. Manuela Thiel from Germany put together a great web site for the project. I did the production and mixing etc.
 
 
 
 
Together we put together a 15 track cd with music from musician from all over the world. It was great fun and a real challenge. I will load up some of the music  from the album soon. We put together some great music from some great talent.
 
I would like to try and do the same again with the Unique Project when I have the time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment