Friday 28 February 2014

Unique Dyslexic news and the rest lol

Hi blog readers where ever you are.......hope you have all had a great week. I on the other hand have been ill all week, I have been unable to sleep because of the illness and its knocked be bandy for the last 10 days or so lol. I have been to the doc and got some antibiotics which seem to be working. Got a few hours of uninterrupted sleep last night so that's a start. The real down side is its cost me a week of lost business something which I can ill afford to happed. Still these things happen and I am aiming to get back to my dyslexia support work next week. 

I have still been doing some work on the Unique Dyslexic project. I have been putting together some content mainly and working with the web developer to get the design of the logo and site finished.


As you can see its not too different from the old logo ideas but I think this is the best version yet. I have asked to web developer for a version where the nique and yslexic are a little more bolder but that's really quite a minor change.

The link below takes you to the front page design as it is now. I am happy with most of it apart from the  background colour. It looks fine to be but I am looking at it through my colour blind eyes lol. Any advice here would be appreciated.

http://www.dyslexiapathways.toolkitdemos.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment