Sunday 22 June 2014

completed Unique Dyslexic Get Creative t shirts

Good morning blog readers

I went into Kirkcaldy today to pick up the t shirts designed by myself for Unique Dyslexic Get Creative. I know someone should be modelling them but the missus is busy in the Garden with Layla. So my front room chair is doubling as a model.


I know printing on white is not exactly dyslexia friendly but there was only a small budget and the printing method used meant the t shirts that compromises had to be made.

Everyone who takes part in one of our Unique Dyslexic Get Creative workshops over the summer will receive a t shirt for free. I will say we only have a limited range of sizes.

Lots of work on for next week. I want to finalise the details for the last two Unique Dyslexic Get Creative workshops.

I have a rather long form to complete for the Scottish innovation  certificate application form.

I also have to start putting together a story board for the film I am making for the dyslexic culture event. I have all the photos and a good idea of a script. I have a good hd digital film camera and the software to make the film.

I only wish I had someone here in Fife who could volunteer some time and work a camera for me.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment