Friday 5 February 2021

A heads up from Unique Dyslexic Eye about our new pod page

 

My new keyboard

Hi all hope you are all well

I have set up a new pod page for my Unique Dyslexic Eye.......

https://www.podpage.com/unique-dyslexic-eye/

you can leave me a voice message there easy peasy to do.

If you are a dyslexic or neuro diverse or disabled musician or poet and would like to have a slot on my Unique Dyslexic Eye just contact me.

steve.mccue@uniquedsylexic.com

If you have something you would like to share with my audience contact me. I am thinking of writing a Celebration of dyslexic / neuro diversity show talent show.

Please leave a like or subscribe or a review. I am also seeking sponsors to help with keeping my show running.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness from me Steve McCue 

No comments:

Post a Comment