Thursday 25 February 2021

Dyslexia and well being; how I am nurturing my well being and mental health during COVID

 


Hi all how are you all?

A Unique Dyslexic Eye follower asked me about what I was doing to nurture my well being and mental health during COVID. 

A lot of my dyslexia support work has focused on dyslexia and nurturing well being during COVID, 

I thought I would make a short series of vlogs to answer this. So below is a link to one of my Unique Dyslexic Eye podcasts about this.

Dyslexia and well being, how I am keeping my sanity during COVID

So my questions to you all are the same. How are you all coping with being dyslexic during COVID. What are you all doing to nurture your well being?


#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve Unique Dyslexic Eye McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment