Sunday 14 February 2021

and here is the news from Unique Dyslexic Eye


#IAmDyslexic


Hi blog readers

Had fun and games here the past week 8 inches of snow, digging out snow from the paths and digging out the care lol. Temperature as -8 most of the time so a nice balmy day here in paradise lol.

Somebody, another podcaster, aske me about Paetron which is a way podcasters / broadcasters followers can offer support to their channels.

I have set up a Paetron, it was free and easy to do. You pay a percentage from anything you get from donors. I have not done anything with it at all though. 

Part of this is to do with COVID people everywhere are struggling for money. Part of it is about my Unique Dyslexic Eye show is still very new 14 long episodes and around 15 short ones in fact. 

I could probably attract sponsors but have no idea how to go about doing that in a professional way. 

I did set up a small Kickstarter for £750 to set my show up which was successful. Its now closed but the my Kickstarter page is still on line for others to see and get ideas for their own Kickstarters.


#dyslexia #mentalhealth #neurodiversity

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all and thanks for all your support

Steve Unique Dyslexic McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment