Monday 6 September 2021

A little questionnaire for all dyslexics out there

 

 

As you all know I have put together a new project and a while ago I asked followers of Unique Dyslexic to write about their experiences. 
In order to aid this I have put together a series of questions as prompts and make clear what I am looking for. 
If you can send your answers to my pm box here or to steve_mccue@hotmail.com

1: When were you diagnosed or have you not been diagnosed yet?

2:  What problems/discrimination did you have before dyslexia                     assessment?

3:  Did this alter after being assessed?

4:  What problems/discrimination have you suffered in school (all levels),      further   education and/or      work?

5:  How does being dyslexic impact your everyday life, both positively          and  negatively?

6:  What strategies do you have in place to support yourself as a                 dyslexic?
#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all
Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment