Wednesday 1 September 2021

Welcome to series 2 episode 4 of Unique Dyslexic Eye

 Hi blog followers hope you are all feeling fab

Welcome to episode 4 from series 2 Unique Dyslexic Eye. 

https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-ef6k8-10caf35

Welcome to episode 4 from series 2 Unique Dyslexic Eye. In this show I talk about dyslexia news from Unique Dyslexic Eye. Also, why I am 100% positive about being dyslexic.


Finally, why we need to change the dyslexia narrative. Please send me feedback if you have any, leave us a like, follow and subscribe to the Unique Dyslexic Eye channels.


What would you like me to include on the show or ask me any question about myself, dyslexia and neuro diversity. Many thanks for listening. 


#diversity #dyslexia #podcast


#PeaceLoveGroovyness Steve Unique Dyslexic McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment