Friday 10 September 2021

I went for a COVID test

Me wearing one of my dyslexia positive t shirt design.


Hi all, hope you are all well

I had to go for a COVID test yesterday. I had come into close contact with someone who has the virus. Went in 10am was tested by 10.15 am.

Got my result this morning which was negative. I kinda suspected it would be negative because I came into contact on Saturday and by Thursday I had no symptoms. I have had both COVID jags.

However, I know you can be asymptomatic so it was a better safe than sorry test. Not for myself but for my community, friends and family.

The test centre in Kirkcaldy was busier than I thought it would be. To NHS staff I thank you for your care and dedication during these past 18 month of COVID.

My advice is stay vigilant, wear a face mask when out shopping etc, try and keep social distance. Finally, go get your vaccine as soon as you can. The sooner we beat COVID the better. #PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue
 

No comments:

Post a Comment