Saturday 11 September 2021

Have your say about assistive technology

A little dyslexic poem from me


 Hi Blog readers hope you are all well


Dyslexia Pathways CIC invites you to:

Have your say on how easy or difficult your dyslexia assistive technology / software / hardware is use.


Tell us or how useful, or not, it was to you?

What you liked or didn't like about the assistive software?

Please send us a review of any software and hardware you use. 
Tell us about the companies where you bought your technology?

Give it a score our of 10 with one being rubbish and 10 being brilliant?

Finally would you recommend others to try it?

Assistive technology can be very expensive if you can always try a free version of any software before you buy.


Let us know what dyslexia friendly strategies you use  as well. Hints and tips to share with others.

Send your views and reviews to me via a message to my email:
 

steve.mccue@uniquedyslexic.com. Or message me on my mobile: 

078 287 414 73 

Many thanks for taking the time to read my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment