Wednesday 26 September 2012

Progress

Have begun my dyslexia support work at one uni this week and will be starting next week at the other uni. I have found someone with some graphic design talent who is going to take my rough ideas for a logo for my new idea forward. I have been kicking this idea around for some time and it feels good to have got moving with it.

I believe I have found one new director for Dyslexia Pathways. I know she will be a great asset to Dyslexia pathways as she has a wealth of experience is docial enterprise, funding and networking.

Now all I have to do is find someone to take on the redevleopment of the Dyslexia Pathways web site. Its quite static not very interactive and I would like to make it much more social media / interactive / a place to share all things dyslexic. This means the main focus is that the site still remain as dyslexia / disability friendly as possible.

I am going to apply for the Aspire Programme here in Fife.....well I will be once I can find out more about it and if Dyslexia Pathways or myself are suitable for the programme.

I was planning to go to the Fife Independent Disability Network AGM today but the weather has cause a few problems with transport links. So I might not be able to get there.

Ah yes its that time of year again......MOT and car insurance time. Last year my car incurance cost around £200 fully comp..........But this year the same company has quoated just a little over £500. The reason being my wife wis hit by a deer on the motor way. I dont think Jenesn Button could have avoided the accident. A total fluke accident and I was not even in the car at the time. So I have been searching around for new quotes and got the cost down to £300. Much better and more managable.......can't do without a car in Scotland in my line of work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment