Tuesday 2 October 2012

more good news and a little personal stuff

Well we got a request for some dyslexia awareness training today which is always good news. I put together a new information page to be added to a few internet sites as well. I have a meeting on Friday to discuss a bespoke training package.

I had a very positive meeting with a new volunteer yesterday. He is also dyslexia and a graphic artist. He is going to be working on some new designs I have for a new idea. This is all about enabling dyslexics to take ownership of their dyslexia and raising awarness of the positives of dyslexia.

On a personal note some of you will know I have a hypothyroid condition complicated by type 2 diabeties. Both are a genesis condition. Well I visited the foot clinic today and got great results no problems with my feet....wooohooooo.

Its funny I am always ready to chat about my dyslexia but never happy talk  about the thyroid lol Its call hashimotos disease which basically means I have an over active auto immune system thats attacking my thyroid, Its the same for the diabeties my auto immune system is attacking my pancreas.

I have to take medication everyday to control it sigh. I hate tablets lol and I hate doctors. When I talk to them I can feel my lips moving, I can hear sound coming from my mouth but the doctors do not seem to register the sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment