Thursday 4 October 2012

new students new challanges

Hey hey today I am meeting with five new dyslexic students accross five one hour sessions. Its quite intense for the students and for myself. Everyone will be different, will have different life experiences of being dyslexic. All will have broken through many barriers and worked very hard to get into university. Thats what barriers are there for....to be broken through

I got the first few drafts for the new logo for a new project I am working on from our new volunteer today. Looks very promising to me. Its great to finally see an idea that I have had in my head for ages being brought into the real world. Not quite like giving birth maybe but frustrating never the less.

The next stage will be looking for a little funding to take this particular idea further. I have some ideas for possible funders here.

No comments:

Post a Comment