Thursday 3 October 2013

back to the grindstone lol

Had a busy morning met with three new students. Two who are dyslexic and one who is dysparaxic. Just had our initial interviews today and negotiated a work schedule with them. I have two more appointments after lunch, busy day indeed.

Had a whole new set of paperwork and system to get my head around which was fun. I like Heriot Watt the staff are very helpful and friendly.

The Lottery funding has now all been finalised. The last e mail from them mentions the need to change records before they realease the funding. Can't wait to get started on the Unique Project again.

I think I have a budget of around £900 for the  unique website and pathways websites. Which will pay the developer to populate the site. I will still have to write the content and plan each page but do not have to actually do the website tasks myself. A huge weight off my mind and off my workload.

I will use some mind mapping software to help me plan out what I want as well as a web stratagy. Once I can get the Unique site live I can then set about looking at the social media side of things. I will be loking for a volunteer for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment