Monday 14 April 2014

a good day

Hi blog readers hope you are all well and enjoying the day as much as I have been.

Just a very short blog today. I am making a little time for myself to relax and take it easy for a few days. Its been a pretty full on few weeks and I need the time away from the grindstone.

Monday the start of new week...........woken up by beautiful sunshine streaming through the bedroom window. Looked through the bedroom window to watch the birds flying around outside the window having their breakers and singing their dawn chorus.....Then it was a cuppa tea, feed the birds in the back garden and get on my way to work.

I had a very quiet day at work with no students having any real issues to deal with. They all seem to be on top of things. Very pleased by the progress made by one student who has conquered his procrastination and has become a much more organised and effective student. He now feels like he is bossing his work rather than the other way around.

I had planned to do a little work on the website today but went for a long walk after work instead. After I finish this blog I will be going for a walk to the local pub with my wife for a quite drink.

I have just set up a Unique Dyslexic you tube channel and downloaded one video from the first Unique Dyslexic workshop. Just a couple other Unique accounts to set up.

Did a little research on bespoke t shirt printers to find out how much it would cost to get some Unique Dyslexic t shirts printed. Tried calling a couple places but did not get any answer so will try again tomorrow.

Also started to organise meetings with people who will be running the music and visual arts Unique Dyslexic workshops. I am hoping the three workshops will be done and dusted by the end of August at the latest.

The day is ending at it started the sun is still shining and the birds are still singing in the gardens. A practically stress free day comes to an end.

take care guys

No comments:

Post a Comment