Tuesday 1 April 2014

Progress and a bit of luck

Hi Blog readers hope you are all well

Finally, Dyslexia Pathways CIC has a new website and is back online. Its been done an a very tight budget and with the support of the web developer Bill Blenman who I would like to give a huge bunch of thanks to. There is still a little bit more proof reading and editing done but I thought this could be done once we get the Unique Dyslexic site up and running.

Here is the web address of the new Dyslexia Pathways CIC site:

http://www.dyslexiapathways.com/#

If anyone does visit the site and likes what they see and what it says please press the like button.
 
I know we need to work on accessibility and I will be looking to secure funding to enable this to be added at a later date.

Next step get the Unique Dyslexic site completed and by the end of this week.....I hope.......fingers crossed.

As for the bit of luck. I did a little entrepreneur survey. There was a small prize for one person who completed the survey chosen at random.

Hey guess what I won a £50 Amazon voucher yesterday morning......Now I thought maybe this was a scam so I phoned the company who sent the voucher talked with them. They reassured me everything was above board. But just to make sure I contacted Amazon online and got them the check the validity of the voucher. I even got some free advertising with the prize.

Hey hey it was valid. I must say the voucher was very well spent on a Dr Who DVD a Twilight Zone series 2 dvd and Super Mario 3d for my Wii U.

I have quite a busy week this week dyslexia support session, writing two evaluation form for funders of the Unique Dyslexic Project, writing the crown funding material and I am meeting with someone to chat about the work we do here.

Many thanks for taking the time to read my blog     and taking the time to like the new Dyslexia Pathways CIC site.



No comments:

Post a Comment