Monday 14 July 2014

Blogging on a dreich Monday afternoon



Good afternoon blog readers. Many thanks to you all for taking the time to read my blog it is much appreciated.

I have spent a good deal of the week end promoting the Unique Dyslexic workshops. Have e mailed many organisations in Fife, local news and radio including STV and BBC Scotland.

Our adverts for Unique went up on the Creative Scotland site today. Here are links to the adverts.

http://opportunities.creativescotland.com/opportunity/index/a17fc4d6-9d3b-463e-93de-a6f26ff37b3d

http://opportunities.creativescotland.com/opportunity/index/fd47fe3a-4707-462d-8a74-d9a5d810c9ef

http://opportunities.creativescotland.com/opportunity/index/af044499-5463-45ea-a86c-e05b4ae49bed

I have a busy week ahead with Unique Dyslexic Get Creative. Tomorrow I have an interview on Fife Arts Radio. I have no idea when it will be broadcast though as it is a recorded interview.

On Wednesday I am meeting with a graphic artist to work on my new designs for t shirts logos etc. Going to see if we can afford to get at least two professionally done.

On Thursday I am going to spend the day outlining a little mind map for my Scottish Innovation Certificate work with Napier University and University of the West of Scotland.

The Friday I have to go into hospital for my first physiotherapy session after my heart attack. Its going on all day I think.

I got an invitation to the East Neuk, the Mad Hatter, Grey Matter Festival over the week end. The festival seeks to encourage creativity and curiousity in a fun and inclusive way and it is happening this Friday and Saturday on the stunning Cambo Estate by Kingsbarns.

I am still feeling great after my heart attack though had no problems what so ever so far.

We now have 311 members on the Unique Dyslexic Facebook group page and 371 likes on the Unique Dyslexic Get Creative Facebook page. Many thanks for all the likes great stuff and keep them coming.

 Sometime this week I will endeavour to write an advert for a volunteer to help us with our Unique Dyslexic website page. But I think that's more likely to be a job for next week.

once again ta for taking the time to read my blog


 

No comments:

Post a Comment