Saturday 12 July 2014

when just 1% is enough and Unique Dyslexic Get Creative workshop promotion


Good morning blog readers hope everyone is well and enjoying the glorious weather we have been having of late. I know I have been out in the garden working on Unique Dyslexic Get Creative stuff Ahhh so nice to be able to work outside.
 
I have been promoting the Unique Dyslexic Workshops like crazy all this week. I have put adverts on the Creative Scotland site, sending leaflets off to various community organisations, writing to local radio stations and newspaper etc.
 
Went to see my doctor yesterday to talk about my health after my heart attack a few weeks ago. Have to say I am feeling so much better than I was, been out getting plenty of exercise and been able to carry on working etc. In no way am as tired all the time before my heart attack.

This means the procedure to put a stent in my heart has been successful. I found out the rest or my heart is in good health.

It was only the right ventricle that was affected. Apparently it was 99% closed up according to the doctor. Which meant I was just 1% close to death.
 
Hmmmmm 1% does not seem like very much....but it was enough.

PROMOTION OF FREE WORKSHOP TIME AGAIN

Are you dyslexic or think you are dyslexic?
Are you aged 16 or over?

Dyslexia Pathways Community Interest Company
 
is running three fun and creative workshops across
 
Fife in July and August 2014 as part of our Unique
 
Dyslexic Get Creative programme

Workshops are free, travel costs and a free lunch is
 
provided, some help towards caring costs is also
 
available.

WORKSHOP DETAILS
 
Workshop
Date
Location
 
 
Visual Art
 
 
July 26th
 
 
Dreel Halls, Anstruther
 
 
Trash to Treasure
 
 
August 2nd
 
 
Furniture Plus, Dunfermline
 
 
Music making
 
 
August 18th
 
 
Cupar Youth Café, Cupar

 

All workshops start at 10am and finish around 4 pm

If you are interested and want to find out more or to
 
book a place on any of the workshops contact Steve
 
McCue:


Tel:      01592 756 187

Unique Dyslexic Get Creative embraces, promotes 
 
and celebrates creativity, in all its forms, of dyslexic
 
and neurodifferent individuals and communities,
 
locally and globally.

We seek to promote the positive social model profile
 
of dyslexia and neurodifference.
 
"Viva le difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment