Monday 1 November 2021

Couple questions about being dyslexic

Peace Love and Groovyness from Unique Dyslexic Eye


Hello there to all my followers and readers. Hope you are all, "doing away", as they say up here in Scotland.  I think its Scottish for feeling ok

1: Do you think enough is being done to enable dyslexics to succeed in education, training for work or in employment?


93% said not enough is being done

7% said yes


Well looks like more work needs to be done by all dyslexia organisation, schools, colleges, governments and employers. What do you think?

2: What one thing would you like to say to the non dyslexic community about being dyslexic?


Here are some of the responses to this question:


I think differently to most people and my cognitive performance is in the 99.8 percentile.

It may take me a while to get the information in but I can work magic once it is 


Its amazing just try it


Think creatively


Worse things can happen it shaped me


We need more help and acceptance


I am unique


I am just me, nothing is seriously wrong, I just see things differently, different does not have to be bad


I don't like others telling me what works and what doesn't, its different for each of us


I have the ability to see what others dream of and live my life in the moment


I am happy dyslexic I fit into a group better than being called slow or dumb


For every one who succeeds there are a thousand suffers


It has given me a creative twist on the way I see the world


I don't want to hide it I want to celebrate and share my gifts


I am not stupid and being diagnosed confirmed it 

What would you say about being dyslexic or neuro diverse?

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

Dyslexia a difference that reflects diversity




No comments:

Post a Comment