Thursday 4 November 2021

Fab news about my dyslexia / neuro diversity blog

 

One of my dyslexia positive logos

Hi blog followers and readers

Got some fab news about by Unique Dyslexic blog.: I received this email:


"I hope you’re having a lovely day and that the podcast is going well :)
I’m writing on behalf of the online educational publishing house, Twinkl. Following on from Dyslexia Awareness Month, we’ve decided to put together a list of the ‘Top Dyslexia Blogs in 2021’ and I’d love to include Unique Dyslexic Eye in our piece!

Twinkl’s website has 12 million visitors per month, the majority of whom are parents and teachers. We think our audience would massively benefit from reading your blog, especially with its emphasis on nurturing and supporting the mental wellbeing of neuro diverse communities. I particularly enjoyed your 'To Disclose or Not To Disclose' piece. I know SO many neurodivergent people who don't want to get diagnosed or share their diagnosis because they're worried about people focusing on the perceived negatives.

If you’re interested in getting involved in Twinkl's article, please send me a short bio of your website (between 100 and 150 words) alongside an image you’d like me to use within the piece. I’m also happy to write the bio myself if you’re strapped for time!

Once the article is published, it would be fantastic if you could share the link on your website. This really helps to promote our posts so they reach more people.

As thanks for getting involved, we’ll also create a Unique Dyslexic Eye badge that you can display on your website (if you so choose)!

Thank you for your time and consideration, Steve. Don’t hesitate to email me if you have any further questions :)"

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

No comments:

Post a Comment