Wednesday 24 November 2021

Unique Dyslexic Eye: Twinkl's Top Dyslexia Blog

 


Hi followers, readers and subscribers

A while back I was contacted by Laura Millington  of Twinkl. Twinkl are based in Scotland and have a world wide reach. I guess you could call them a Scottish success story. 

She asked me I would like my Unique Dyslexic Eye blog to be featured on their top dyslexia / neuro diverse blogger list for 2021. 

We won this little award thingummy see above, I cannot spell rosette lol there ya go got it eventually. I am more chuffed than Thomas the Tank Engine.

Below is a link to the Twinkl Top Dyslexia blog page:

Top Dyslexia Blogs 2021 - Twinkl Blog

There are 9 other fab blogs there as well. I am chuffed to be featured with so many other fab dyslexia / neuro diverse bloggers I respect and admire.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

PS Laura has written a guest blog at my invitation which I will be publishing soon.

Please share or comment and maybe subscribe to my Unique Dyslexic Eye social media


No comments:

Post a Comment