Wednesday 30 March 2022

Welcome to my Unique Dyslexic Eye Podcast

 

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all


Hi everyone, hope you are all well

In this episode I talk about  Dyslexia Pathways CIC and Unique Dyslexic Eye progress over the last few months as we navigate our way through COVID.

There is also an article of free options of assistive technology.

Finally, there is a new short track from me.

This show has been: presented, mixed down, edited and produced by myself. 

My Unique Dyslexic blog has had over 305.000 reads and my Unique Dyslexia Eye Podcast has had well over 1000 downloads on PodBean alone.

Click on the link below to listen to my latest Unique Dyslexia Eye show.

Episode 6 Series 2 of my show Unique Dyslexic Eye

Many thanks for listening, your comments are welcomed as are your likes, shares and subscribes.

If you are a dyslexic, neuro diverse or disabled musician, poet or just have have something to share with my audience e mail me at steve_mccue@hotmail.com and lets get you on the show.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

Me with a stoopid grin on my moosh lol


No comments:

Post a Comment