Sunday 6 March 2022

When Learning is trauma for dyslexia, neuro diverse and disabled students

 




Hi blog followers and readers hope you are all ok out there,

A couple of weeks ago I was contacted by Lois Letchford and Lisa McArty inviting me to appear on one of their, "When Learning is Trauma Podcasts. I very much enjoyed meeting and chatting with Lois and Lisa. Quite the double act.

Well you know me, any opportunity to speak about dyslexia and I am in there speaking. 

Below is the link to my, "When Learning is Trauma", live interview with them

My podcast on dyslexia for Learning with trauma

As ever, your comments and follows likes are invited. 

Here is a link to When Learning is Trauma site:

https://www.loisletchford.com/when-learning-is-trauma

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all from me Steve McCue from Unique Dyslexic Eye


No comments:

Post a Comment