Thursday 3 March 2022

Dyslexic Empathy and Emotional Intelligence

Unique Dyslexic Eye show


Hello to you all

Here is our latest Unique Dyslexic Eye show. We feature 3 new tracks from 3 talented dyslexic / neuro diverse musicians. Also includes articles on dyslexia / neuro diversity and mental health and well being. Also includes an update on our successfully completed Kickstarter campaign. 

Many thanks to all those who backed and supported our campaign. If you are a dyslexic or neuro diverse musician or poet please accept this cordial invitation to send me recordings of your work to feature on my show. 

Just email me steve_mccue@hotmail.com so that we can arrange it. If you have something to share about your experiences of dyslexia and neuro diversity please contact me. Please share, follow or leave a like. Join my Unique Dyslexic Clan.

Below is a link to the podcast

A Unique Dyslexic Eye Podcast

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all

Steve McCue

2 comments: