Saturday 12 March 2022

Yet another episode from my Unique Dyslexic Eye show.

 


Hi everyone here is an episode from Unique Dyslexic Eye show. Today I talk about a little dyslexia research I did a while back for my social enterprise Dyslexia Pathways CIC. Please leave a review or give us a like. Why not share it with your friends.

I would welcome your feedback on this show. My email is steve.mccue@uniquedyslexic.com. Please, subscribe to and share my show.

If you are a dyslexic or neuro diverse musician, poet or just have something you would like to share with my listeners please send it to me and lets get you on the show.

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all and thanks for listening I really appreciate it.

https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-ats6e-f452ee

#PeaceLoveGroovyness to you all from me Steve McCue


No comments:

Post a Comment