Monday 26 September 2011

Monday morning

Got up early this morning 5.30am. Hardly got any sleep as well so I am shatterd before I started . However, I completed another funding application for Tesco this morning so thats three in the last few days. This is an application for £4000 to purchase new dyslexia friendly software, a printer and a few other things. It will be around 3 months before I hear anything about this.

Only another 3 or 4 more to do including a couple of lottery ones.

Wish I could find a volunteer with experience of doing this. It's not that I cannot do these applications it just takes me so long to do them. Not getting out the ideas and what I want to write but doing the proof reading and organising it is a real pain because of the dyslexia.

I am not going to moan about this because I don't believe I would be doing or have achieved what I have if I were not dyslexic.

Today I am going to do some work on the dyslexia phone app games using Inspitation mind mapping software. Had a very productive meeting about this last week which I hope will enable me to move on with this. Will have to see if I can find an artist to help realise the avitars I have in mind for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment