Wednesday 14 September 2011

I am off to a meeting in Dundee with a representative from Cultural Enterprise Scotland. Its about the dyslexia focussed phone app I have designed. Hoping for a good meeting with some positive outcomes. Maybe even some leads to funders or a student who may want to buld the app as a project for their course.. I have been working with this for a good while to get it off the drawing board but no luck just yet. Lots of positive feedback about it though.

Had my neices here with us for the last few days they are going to be stayiing for 8 days. Blimey kids are hard work lol but great fun. There is Layla she is just over two years old and Charmaine who is 14. Layla is cheeky she was putting a  peppa pig figure in here mouth and was told to take it out of her mouth. She relied, "not in my mouth on my teeth". Kids lol.

Got a piece of artwork from my brother for my Soundcloud music compositions. Might write a couple more and put tiogether a CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment