Monday 26 September 2011

Music

A long time ago before I became a teacher I used to be a musician for a good many years. Had a lot of fun doing it as well.

I gave it all up in 1988 to go back to school and apart from a few weeks playing bass guitar in a band in 2006 I had not done anything musically.

I got a great music programme for my Christmas last year and a couple months ago I started writing new music with it.

So far I have written 11 tracks with about 4 or 5 I am really happy with. I have always been a creative dyslexic and it felt really good to have gotten back into writing music. I am learning more and more about the capabilites of the software and keyboard and hope to continue writing more new compositions in future.

For all you dyslexic musicians out there I have set up a group on Soundcloud where you can posts your music compositions. You do not have to join the site to listen but if you want to add your music to the group you will need to join. It is free for a basic membership which is what I have.

You have to double left click with your mouse to use the link.
My music on Soundcloud

No comments:

Post a Comment