Monday 10 March 2014

Gawd I am busier that a whole hive of bees here lol

The new Dyslexia Pathways internet site is ready to launch. Many thanks to Bill Blenman for all his help with this it has been invaluable. I could fire it up now but I am just looking for some images to add.

Here is an open invitation to all you dyslexic bloggers, writers and poets out there. You are welcome to share links to your work on the writers section of the Unique Dyslexic site.

You do not have to be diagnosed as dyslexic we heartily welcome dyspraxic, dyscalculic, AD(H)D and Aspergers) individuals to share their writing talents
on the Unique Dyslexic site also.
 
You are invited to join our Facebook page:
 
 
Dyslexia Pathways CIC and our Unique Dyslexic
Project actively support and promote the social
model of dyslexia and disability.
 
 
 
Just send me your links and I will add them to the writers page

No comments:

Post a Comment