Friday 14 March 2014

Well its the big day tomorrow

Yes well the first Unique Dyslexic project workshop is tomorrow. Everything is ready to go sigh I hope, fingers, legs and everything else crossed. Not sure if I will get much sleep tonight though lol.

Only another three more to plan, organise and run.......OUCH makes my teeth itch just thinking about that lol.

Just finished writing up my little welcome speech and dyslexia awareness stuff and a plan of the day.

I am going to try and tweet the event as it goes along, take photos and take film of the workshop plus I think I will give the glass workshop a little whirl myself. Then there may be a couple of people requesting free dyslexia screening tests.

I am going to be a busy, and very stressed, boy tomorrow.

I tried to get Kingdom Radio to raise awareness of the event but without any luck. Which was a bit of a downer. Hey better luck on the next workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment