Saturday 8 March 2014

hey hey blog readers

It was a long  and busy week this week. I am still trying to get over the virus I had last week which threw all my thyroid and diabetic bloods into chaos. I have been getting home after a day at work having my dinner , doing some work, and then hitting the hay early every night.

My diary was chocka block with dyslexia support appointments everyday this week for a start. So I have made up a little for all the cash I lost from being ill last week. I have a full week for next week as well.

I have been working on both Unique Dyslexic and Dyslexia Pathways this week trying to get them populated. My plan is to have them both up and running by March 14th. I think it should be do able. I really need two or three full days to do this but cannot afford not to work or cannot let down the students I am seeing for dyslexia support.

I really do need to see if I can find a couple more directors for my board who would be willing to give sometime over to the work we do at Dyslexia Pathways.

This time next week I will be at the Lochgelly Centre is Fife running the first Unique Dyslexic creative work shop.

The workshops are for anyone age 16 or over and live in Fife It is well known that many dyslexics are also creative individuals. If you would like to find out more about being creative then the Unique Dyslexic Project is for you.

Come along to a free workshop on the 15th March at the Lochgelly Centre from 10 am to 2 pm where you will learn to make a unique piece of artwork from glass.

The Centre is easily accessible by public transport and a disability friendly venue. Lunch will be provided and is free of charge. Travel expenses will also be paid. If you have caring responsibilities, some help with the cost of this is available also.

This workshop is an introduction to the wonderful world of fused glass. Taught by Stacey Galfskiy (BA/Hons Illustration) of Chillilicious, this workshop is for complete fused glass beginners but can be used as a refresher to the craft also.
There are just two spaces left on this workshop so if anyone is interested just contact me on:
This morning we are busy today baby sitting Layla age 4, Imogen age 3 and Blaine age 8. So the house is a little chaotic today. Later on today I will be taking Anne's parents to Morrisons to do their shopping. As well as get a little shopping in for us. Layla's mum plays in a brass band and is in a competition today which left me with the three kids.
Blaine is cool he can entertain himself but I have been watching Disney princess videos on  you tube on the telly with the two girls. So we were all having a little boogie in front of the telly lol. 
Right now Blaine is playing Zelda on my wii u and the girls are eating hence I have the time to write my blog. 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment