Saturday 15 March 2014

Some photos of the first Unique Dyslexic workshop March 15th

 Have to give a big big thank you to Stacey Galfskiy from Chillilicious for running this fused glass workshop. Everyone got creative, had fun and shared their stories.

Now all we have to do is wait for the glass to be fired in a kiln and their work is complete. I will write the whole thing up in my next blog. Pictures of their completed work will be on line as soon as I get them.

Some of the feedback: "talkative and creative, more confident talking to others", "Have never done anything like this before but really enjoyed it", "great fun would love to do it again, " Really enjoyed this workshop, first time I have been at any creative workshop. Surprised myself", felt good about myself and meeting people like me", "fun / Happy" and "clever / energized. So all in all a great day. Only three more to plan, organise and run lol..

We did three dyslexia screenings during the workshop using Quickscan.

Now I am hoping the link will take you to the album in the Unique Dyslexic Facebook



https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.264806610348070&type=1

Finally a big thanks to all the staff at the Lochgelly Centre here in Fife. Its a nice venue for a workshop

1 comment: